Wednesday 3rd March 2021
8:45am - Registration LIVE & class story
9:00am - Phonics reading book
9:30am - Phonics Live (see the link below)
9:45 - 10:00 BREAK TIME
10:00-10:45 - Maths p42-43
10:45 - Yoga
12:00 - 1:00pm LUNCH
1:00pm - Wellbeing time
The scheme we follow run live lessons on YouTube (Ruth Miskin Channel) each morning at 9:30am. Please click on the link and scroll to the set 3 sound LIVE. Spellings and hold a sentence are below.
Spellings - 'a-e'
Hold a sentence
I chased the gremlin to activate the game.
As it is World Book Day tomorrow, this week's tasks will be about fairy tales. Choose something you'd like to do from the list below.
1. Create your favourite story character as a puppet (you might want to do this for our class parade tomorrow instead of wearing a costume)
2. Create some puppets of your favourite fairy tale so you can retell the story.
3. Create your own muddled up fairy tale. e.g. Once upon a time the three little pigs walked through the woods to grandma's house. Inside the house, were three bears eating porridge...
4. Paint a picture to show your favourite story as a picture.
5. Draw a new front cover for your favourite story.
6. Make fairy tale characters out of PlayDoh.