How to support your child's learning
You can support your child at home by:
• helping them to become more independent in terms of them getting their things ready for school, eg PE kits/homework
• making sure they read at least 3 times per week and asking them questions about their book as they read
• filling in your child's reading diary
• making sure they use TT Rockstars to practice times tables
• making sure that they have good attendence and punctuality
We thank you for your very valuable support in this.